Creatives That Inspire: Russell Harris

We are so excited to share our next creative in our �Creatives That Inspire� series is Russell Harris of Russell Harris Event Group! Keep reading to learn more about 2018 Special Events award winner!



1. 5 things in your fridge at all times?
Champagne, Orange Juice, Sparkling Water, Almond Milk, and Cheese


2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Porterhouse Steak

3. When did you start your own business?
2000


4. What�s the favorite part about what you do?
Hands down, design! I love the challenge of constantly innovating and evolving to offer a unique design concept for each and every event.


5. When you are not working, what does your ideal day sound/look like
Even when I am not working I like to rise early, about 5:00 AM: I enjoy having coffee time by the pool with my husband, after two cups switching to a mimosa. Then I go to the barn around 7:30 AM and ride my amazing new horse, Contact. After returning home around noon I get back outside to enjoy the yard and pool - grilling a steak, playing frisbee with our german shepherds, then pouring a glass of Jameson on the rocks (with extra lime) and watching the sunset. Perfection!


6. When did you plan your first event?
My first solo event was a dotcom 1.0 start-up, HSX. The venue was the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood. We hosted 1,000 people using both indoor and outdoor tented spaces. The client was extremely happy with the results, and this event gave me the confidence to build RHEG.


7. Where can we see more!?
Instagram
Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook
Website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOUSE OF OMURICE BY SUNNY SIDE UP - KOTA KASABLANKA

Casa Vertigo Re-Launch Highlight Film

Saine Daise Bistro - PIK