Creatives That Inspire: Loreen Sarkis

Our next creative in our �creatives that inspire� series, is Loreen Sarkis of Sarkis Studios! We caught up with her for a short interview where we got to know her favorite place to shoot and when she knew she wanted to pursue a career as a professional photographer!



1. 5 things in your fridge at all times? 

A bottle of ros� or prosecco, salsa, love me some fage yogurt with strawberries, and the basic eggs and milk. When you live alone, there's not much in your fridge.

2. Last concert you went to? 

It�s been a while since I have been to a concert. Although Andrea Bocelli and Beyonce & Jay Z are on my list for this year. I know two very different kind of music right?!

3. What is your guilty pleasure? 

Traveling. Give me a plane ticket anywhere and I�d take it. There's just something about sitting on a plane (window seat) and looking at the world from up above.

4. Your favorite location to shoot? 

Favorite location? That�s a tough one, there's just to many good places! If I had to choose one though, I would probably choose Greystone Mansion.

 5. What�s the favorite part about what you do? 

 Meeting new people everyday. Traveling is one of my most favorite things, and my job allows me to do just that while bringing new adventures and new places to see. The best part are the different stories I get to capture, each that are unique in every way. A simple quote I love to go by �Do what you love and you�ll never work a day in your life�.

 6. When did you first know you wanted to be a photographer? 

Well that�s a long story. Long story short I grew up in this field. My father Sam Sarkis a also a wedding photographer, which is who taught me everything I know today and blessed to say because of him I am where I am now. I first started working with my dad when I was at the young age of 14. At that time, I was just assisting and helping him carry all his gear. Slowly but surely I started picking up the camera. It then became nature that this is the career that is for me.

7. Where can we see more!? 

 Instagram is a big one for me right now. This is where my clients are, and where each vendor should be on. It is the biggest free platform to promote yourself right now, and most importantly engage in so many different ways with your audience. I joke around sometime and say that is a business card. I keep my Instagram very updated, so make sure to follow me there @loreensarkis Also on Facebook, and LinkedIn!

To see more of our work, click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOUSE OF OMURICE BY SUNNY SIDE UP - KOTA KASABLANKA

Casa Vertigo Re-Launch Highlight Film

Saine Daise Bistro - PIK