Finding The One...

Being an Englishman, I like to think I know one or two things about drinks�. From the age of 18 you are legally allowed to consume alcohol in the United Kingdom. So of course I saw fit to take advantage of the freedom which our wonderful government has granted 18 year olds, and taste vast styles of beverages and beers. And yes I may have tasted a few to many once or twice before�
In England you have the pub. Pubs can come in various ways, you have the main pub, which is the busiest pub in the town, you have bars which have more of a theme to them, or you have my favorite� the Local Pub. My local is called the �Portskewett Inn� which is located in the tiny village of Portskewett, in Wales. May not be much, but it�s home.

The Portskewett Inn
This quality is hard to find in a pub, it is like finding the right partner in life; you have to get along with them, enjoy the company and know what each other really want. You want to find... The ONE.
If you wish to continue reading about my epic quest to find... THE ONE, please click HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOUSE OF OMURICE BY SUNNY SIDE UP - KOTA KASABLANKA

Casa Vertigo Re-Launch Highlight Film

Saine Daise Bistro - PIK